Maids Of England, UK’s largest and most active maid cafe, is recruiting for new BUTLERS to join our MOE family!
• 18 years of age or over
• Must identify as Male/NB/Genderfluid with the intention of being a Butler only.
• Available on WEEKENDS to attend trainings and events in London. (Due to COVID, events and trainings will currently be done online)
• Must NOT be affiliated to any other maid cafe in the UK
• Be able to keep an active online social media presence in your character!
• Be committed for at least 1 year within the cafe.
• Feel you have a strong essence of “kyun” and that you shine your own unique colour!
Recruitment period : 10th Janurary 2021 – 30th Janurary 2021
Round 1 (Interview emails sent) : 7th Feburary 2021
Interview period : 20nd-21st Feburary 2021
Interviews will be held on shortly after the end dates and due to the current restrictions will be done online via ZOOM. Please specify any dates & times within this period that you are UNAVAILABLE in your application. It is also preferable to be available for the full day on the interview day(s).
Please include your name, age, hobbies, applicable skills/experience and your reason for wanting to become a butler for MOE, along with at least THREE recent and clear photos of yourself, with one full body shot. These photos must be unedited and in clear likeness of you.
We CANNOT consider any applications that lack any of the above requirements.
Due to the amount of applicants we get, please note we will only send sucessful applicants emails.
NOTE: This not a full-time position; our events are convention and pop-up based but are PAID POSITIONS.